ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI DWELLS
Pursuant to the new GDPR – EU Privacy Regulation 679/2016, we provide below some information on how DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI processes the personal data of:
a) users of web services accessible from the website and / or any other subdomain owned by DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI
b) customers, suppliers, journalists and representatives of communication bodies, third party partners
c) other generic users of the website (who are the interested party and / or other person who is presumed to have authorized it)
The rules provided here apply when you access our sites by browsing the web pages even without registering and without filling in or entering data in web forms. These rules do not apply to any websites managed by third parties that may be accessible by the user through links contained on our sites.
Types of data
Through the web forms available on the websites we never ask you for “special” personal data (personal data suitable to reveal racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, unions , associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, as well as personal data suitable for revealing the state of health and sexual orientation) or “judicial” (data on criminal records, or relating to the status of defendant or of suspect, etc.). The data we process can be of two general categories: navigation data and data provided in active form by the interested party.
When you access the site (also via mobile) or use our. services through this site or via mobile (your smartphone, tablet), the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some information about you, which can be qualified as “personal data” the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes the hardware model, the operating system and the version, information on the mobile network and the country from which access occurs, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the time of access, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.), the details of the itinerary followed within the web pages with particular reference to the pages visited and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment (browser used, version, geographical position, last page visited before accessing the services of the DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI website) and unique device identifiers (e.g. the IP address or domain names of the computers used by users, the address in URI – Uniform Resource Identifier notation, the MAC address Media Access Control).
It is also information collected through cookies and / or other tracking technologies, on which you see below.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, in theory, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
However, these data are used only to obtain statistical information in aggregate and anonymous form on the use of the site, to better understand the user’s browsing behavior in order to offer the user a better browsing experience, to make technical functions possible. of the site, to check and optimize its operation, to improve the quality of the services offered by the site and to guarantee the maintenance of the relative database and the supporting IT infrastructure. In such cases, the browsing data do not allow to identify the users concerned and are deleted within 12 months of collection after processing anonymously.
Browsing data can also be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of crimes damaging the Site or carried out through the Site (malware attempts, spamming, abusive access to IT systems, etc.).
Data provided by the user in an active form
By these we mean:
the information sent by users in an optional and voluntary manner to the email addresses indicated on the Site or by filling in web forms (e.g. name and surname, date of birth, name or company name, physical address of residence, domicile or work place, nationality, business organization or trade association, email, PEC account, mobile phone number, fax, product sector, VAT or tax code, shipping or billing address, credit or debit card number, data on means of payment used ) to access or register for, or take advantage of, services or content or to purchase services and products accessible on the Site or to participate in initiatives promoted through the Site, through the features made available through the Site and / or third-party sites;
the personal data provided by users who send requests for news and / or information material (“newsletter”);
the personal data provided by users who submit job application proposals online (“curriculum vitae”, etc.).
When you spontaneously send an email to one of the email addresses indicated on our sites, we acquire the sender address and any other personal data that you have entered in the message and in the attachments. The e-mail boxes corresponding to the addresses indicated on our sites and any other e-mail box of DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI, are not personal in nature even when they contain the name and / or surname of a natural person. They belong to the company organization and have the primary purpose of allowing the effective performance of work activities within the companies of DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI. This means that messages forwarded to DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI e-mail boxes will be known not only by the recipient, but also by other people who are part of the organization. By sending e-mails to the other e-mail addresses indicated on our sites, you declare that you have read and accepted the conditions of treatment contained in this policy.
The provision of data for some specific purposes (e.g. subscription to the newsletter, registration to restricted areas, product purchase, customer care, direct marketing, profiling) will entail the insertion of the data within the computerized management system of DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI dedicated to the management of customers, suppliers and other contacts, which are accessed only by authorized personnel.
Logics and forms of treatment. Security measures.
The logics and forms of processing organization will be strictly related to the purposes indicated above respectively. The treatments will take place electronically, electronically and / or on paper. The treatment will take place in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and proportionality and with any relevant legislation.
Suitable security measures are applied to the processing of personal data and information of the interested party to guarantee their integrity, security and availability. We store all the personal information we receive in databases protected by an encrypted password that resides within our secure network, located behind the advanced active firewall software. The data managed at a computerized level, can be consulted only by having access to the various programs for processing or inserting data, by entering mandatory personal passwords by the only personnel authorized by DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI who needs to have knowledge of them in carrying out the their usual duties (e.g. legal, commercial and marketing, administrative, logistics, IT, management control, etc.). The staff must in any case abide by predetermined written limitations of use imposed by DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI (e.g. confidentiality obligations). The data are subject to a daily back-up procedure and to a safe-keeping method, with off-site replication.
Our web services support connections over secure HTTP protocol (HTTPS) with 2048 bit encryption and TLS v1.x protocol (PCI DSS Compliance).
In the case of manual treatments, the data are processed at the operational offices of DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI and in any other place where the offices of any co-owners or external data processors authorized by the Data Controller are located.
Security checks may include, by way of example, the order of a credit report and / or the verification of information provided to third party databases. Additionally, to facilitate these security checks, you agree to provide such information or documentation upon our request.
Our staff, agents and our suppliers will be able to use your personal information and communicate personal data to third parties for the purpose of validating the information provided to us during the use of the services.
Purpose of the treatment
The navigation data relating to users are processed by DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI to manage access to the portal and the services it can reach, manage technical practices, carry out all the activities necessary or useful for the constant improvement of the service provided, and to ascertain responsibility in the event of crimes against the Site and / or offenses carried out through the Site. Specific additional purposes relating to the individual treatments may be identified in detail, through supplementary information, within the various services included in the Site.
Data other than navigation data is processed by DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI for primary and secondary purposes.
The primary purposes are:
1) satisfy pre-contractual needs (e.g. solvency checks and customer risk control e.g. fraud also using data from public registers, lists, deeds or documents, instruct and fulfill the specific requests received from the interested party to send information material such as bulletins , newsletters, answers to questions, notices, sending offers, specifications or price lists, etc.), and allowing users to register on the site and access services and / or purchase products / services;
2) manage contracts with the interested party (supply or purchase of products and / or services such as website development, consultancy, activation of Google AdWords campaigns, campaign monitoring and sale of complementary optional services, sale of advertising space not connected to the campaigns , post-sale management of warranty claims, protection of DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI in litigation and to assert or defend a right in court) and / or obligations under the law, by a regulation or by EU legislation (e.g. estate accounting; tax formalities, administrative and accounting management; fulfillment of obligations regarding electronic communication services provided by Legislative Decree 70 of 9 April 2003;);
3) carry out activities concerning the management of customers and suppliers, for a legitimate interest of DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI or of third party recipients of the data, such as: management of credit lines and risk control (prevention of offenses, insolvencies, etc.); litigation management and credit assignment or insurance; financial and insurance services instrumental to customer / supplier management; electronic payment services management; warehouse, logistics and transport management; management of extra-guarantee after-sales assistance (via telephone, email and / or contact form on the Site); activation by registration, and subsequent management and technical and safety maintenance, of the online account of the interested party connected to the DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI website for access to the same and / or the services made available there (e.g. e-commerce) and password or similar authentication credentials; management and use of customer lists and personal data; sales management; relationship management with customers, buyers, other subjects.
4) carry out other organizational and production activities of DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI based on a legitimate interest of DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI such as quality system management, management control, general planning of strategic and operational marketing activities, the management of customer registries, the production, printing and dissemination of printed promotional materials on paper or via the web, the management of accreditation and the involvement of communication bodies, media and service representatives connected with the performance of journalistic and promotional activities; the management of websites and marketing campaigns associated with customer accounts. In some cases, moreover, we ask for your personal data (e.g. photographic and video-audio images) to allow you to participate in events, competitions and thematic initiatives of an extraordinary and temporary nature, which by their nature provide for the communication and dissemination of such data. In these cases we will notify you by asking you to give express and specific consent.
5) The following are secondary or direct marketing purposes:
ii) sending commercial and promotional communications and offers to sell goods and services of DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI (e.g. invitations to events) and / or third-party suppliers or other partners affiliated with it, through any means of electronic communication ( e.g. emails, phone calls with or without operator, text messages, social networks, etc.) and using traditional methods (e.g. ordinary mail);
iii) studies and market research.
DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI will process the data for these purposes only with the necessary prior specific consent of the interested party (see below).
Legal basis of the treatment
DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI can lawfully process the data for the following reasons:
In the case of primary purposes, the processing is necessary, depending on the case, for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the interested party (e.g. requests for clarifications, sending information or commercial offers), for the execution of a contract. of which the interested party is a part, or to fulfill a legal obligation to which DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI is subject (e.g. to allow verification of the correct fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations towards the interested party or towards third parties by the administrative and tax authorities, the board of statutory auditors or the auditors, etc.) and / or to pursue the legitimate interest of DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI (prevailing over the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the interested party) to process the data in order to manage the relationship with customers and / or suppliers effectively and efficiently and to organize the related production processes, it organizes management and management (including relations with its sub-suppliers and / or with parent companies, subsidiaries or associates pursuant to art. 2359 c.c. or with companies under common control).
In the case of secondary purposes (profiling, direct marketing) the treatment is based on the specific prior free and informed consent of the interested party (subsequently not revoked), and, with regard to profiling, also on the legitimate interest of DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI to promote its products and / or services to target customers based on more personal criteria such as tastes and preferences, belonging to specific geographical areas or sex, etc., so as to increase customer satisfaction and improve personalization of the offer, limiting commercial communication to the topics of greatest individual interest.
Obligation or optional nature of consent
For the primary purposes of treatment only (above 1 to 4) DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI has its own legitimate interest in processing. Therefore, processing will be possible even without the consent of the interested party. In the event of opposition to the treatment DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI will not be able to proceed with the pre-contractual relationships, the online registration of the interested party on the Website and the provision of services or the sale of products for which DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI requires the registration and / or the provision of data.
The unregistered user can browse the Site and view only the contents and materials available without registration.
In relation to the secondary processing purposes (profiling and direct marketing, as provided for in point 5 above) as well as for the communication of data from DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI to third parties for the same secondary purposes, the consent of the interested party is always optional (free and deniable).
For the aforementioned purpose, consent must be given or denied by the interested party, separately for i) the processing carried out only by DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI and for ii) the communication of data by DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI to third parties for the same purposes.
Failure to consent will prevent DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI from processing and / or communicating the data for such secondary purposes to third parties, while it will not interfere with pre-contractual or contractual relations between DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI and the interested party or organization to which it belongs. .
As permitted by current legislation and for the purpose of fulfilling privacy obligations by DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI in compliance with the principles of simplification (referred to in the General Provision of the Privacy Guarantor of 15.05.2013 – “Consent to the processing of personal data for “direct marketing” purposes through traditional and automated contact tools “), the consent requested by DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI regarding the secondary purposes of profiling and direct marketing is unitary and overall for all the possible means used for processing for the purpose of marketing (electronic / telematic, paper), as well as for all possible direct marketing purposes (i.e. without multiplying the consent formulas for each distinct marketing purpose pursued).
NB: DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI may process personal data, through the use of telephone calls with an operator and the use of ordinary mail, for the aforementioned secondary purposes, without the prior specific consent of the interested party (in this case it is reserved the right of the interested party to oppose the treatment with simplified methods and also electronically by registering the telephone number of which the interested party is the owner and other personal data relating to subscribers in the paper and electronic lists available to the public, in the Public Register of Oppositions (http://www.registrodelleopposizioni.it/) foreseen by the Decree of the President of the Republic n. 178/2010).
In the event that DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI requests you – for direct marketing purposes – the telephone number and you have given optional and specific consent to its use, DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI can treat it even if the user is yours registered in the Public Register of Opposition: as the number in this case is communicated by you and not taken from public telephone directories.
Legal exceptions to the need for your consent for marketing purposes
We point out that the Privacy Code allows so-called “soft spam”. This means that without having to acquire your express consent, we can use the e-mail address you provided as part of a previous purchase, in order to proceed, by sending via email, to commercial communications and sales offers, as long as they relate to products and services similar to those you have already purchased.
On the occasion of the receipt of any communication and / or promotional email made by DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI for the purposes already provided, you are informed of the possibility of opposing the treatment at any time, easily and free of charge.
Withdrawal of consent
Even after giving your consent to the data processing for profiling and direct marketing purposes, as an interested party you can at any time notify DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI of a different will, through one of the following alternative methods:
by clicking on the “unsubscribe” button, made available to the user at the bottom of the promotional emails sent to the interested party
by sending to DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI by ordinary mail or email your declaration of withdrawal of consent. This method of communication is always necessary in the event that the interested party wants to express a more analytical selective will, you want with regard to the use of certain individual means and not others (e.g. paper only, electronic only, email only, etc.) for the receipt, with prior consent, of the marketing communications of DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI, do you want with regard to individual marketing purposes among those actually possible (choosing, for example, to receive only advertising via paper mail and reject the one sent through automated systems);
by sending without formalities a clear telephone communication of revocation of consent to DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI.On receipt of this opt-out request, DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI will proceed with the removal and cancellation of data from the databases used for processing for marketing purposes direct and, where possible, will inform any third parties to whom the data have been communicated for the same purposes of this cancellation. The simple receipt of the cancellation request will automatically count as confirmation of cancellation.
The aforementioned opposition will not have any consequence on the provision of any ongoing contract activities.
In the event that the interested party instead wants to withdraw his consent to any advertising communications that come to him from social channels (e.g. Facebook), he must communicate the revocation directly to the individual social platform, according to the methods made available from time to time by the itself and / or from the browser in use (not being DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI technically able to influence the social platforms of third parties for this purpose).
Disclosure of data to third parties
DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI communicates your personal data to third party recipients only when this is necessary and functional to the achievement of the data processing purpose pursued according to the service or product requested by you, and in any case proceeds with the communication only after informing you , and where necessary, have collected your consent to do so. Communication to third parties will always be limited to data strictly necessary for their respective purposes.
The third party recipients of the data will process the data as independent data controllers (in this case DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI does not assume responsibility for the processing of the data in question).
Disclosure of data
The data will not be disclosed, except in the case in which – contractually and by law – it is expected to be published on the website of DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI (e.g. publication of photographs of events following a signed release).
Mergers and other events involving automatic transfer
In the event that DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI accesses a bankruptcy procedure (bankruptcy, arrangement, etc.) or assigns in whole or in part to third parties its company or business unit of which the personal data are part, or its company shares, or a merger with third parties or the substantial transfer of all our goods or part of them to third parties takes place, the third parties having the right to do so will automatically acquire the availability of personal data and all other information provided by the interested party to DIMORA ANTONELLA BY ADAMO MASTRORILLI. By operating the use of this website, the interested party allows this transfer of information, if it is provided for as necessary by the applicable legislation.
Transfer of data abroad
The data are stored on the Controller’s servers located at the latter’s headquarters and / or on the servers in EU countries of companies that provide the Controller with outsourced IT services (e.g. disaster recovery).
The data may be transferred to countries of the European Union and to non-EU countries in the event that DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI makes use of website management services, e-mail and / direct marketing email services provided by third party suppliers. based or servers in these countries. In such cases, the transfer to third countries will take place in compliance with the GDPR (EU Privacy Regulation 679/2016) and therefore on the basis of a decision of the European Commission declaring the adequacy of the level of protection of personal data guaranteed by the third country, of a interstate convention e.g. USA-Privacy Shield agreement) or, in the absence of such a decision, on the basis of adequate guarantees consisting of ad hoc written agreements between DIMORA ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI and the third party supplier, or in the absence, on the basis of your eventual consent.
Data retention period
The owner will process the data for the time necessary respectively to pursue the related purposes as stated above.
In the case of personal data for which the specific consent of the interested party is required, and this consent is optional and revocable, the processing of the data after the aforementioned term may continue after the collection of a new consent of the interested party by the Data Controller and for a new period of time equal to the aforementioned one.
In the event that personal data are processed for IT security purposes (e.g. log records), the data will be kept for sufficient time to exhaust the related security checks and evaluate the results; normally these checks are completed within a maximum of 1 year (12 months) from the time of collection.
In the event of out-of-court or judicial litigation with the interested party and / or with third parties, the data will still be processed for the longest time strictly necessary to exercise the protection of the Data Controller’s rights in the competent office.
Holder of the treatment
Owner of the treatment of personal data is
ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI DWELLS
Contrada San Benedetto, 72017 Ostuni – Brindisi
The authorized internal ones belong to the functional company areas that need to process the data for the purposes indicated in this information. In the case of external managers, the treatment will take place on the basis of our. directives and under our. general periodic supervision of the security measures adopted by the third party.
Rights of the interested party
We inform you that the interested party will have the right to:
– ask the Data Controller to confirm whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and in this case, to obtain access to personal data and to the following information: a) the purposes of the processing; b) the categories of personal data in question; c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if recipients from third countries or international organizations; d) whenever possible, the retention period of personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period; e) the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment; f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; g) if the data are not collected from the data subject, all information available on their origin; h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.
– if personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization, the interested party has the right to be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees relating to the transfer;
– request, and obtain without undue delay, the correction of incorrect data; taking into account the purposes of the processing, the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration;
– request the deletion of data if a) personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; b) the interested party revokes the consent on which the treatment is based and there is no other legal basis for the treatment; c) the interested party opposes the treatment, and there is no prevailing legitimate reason to proceed with the treatment, or opposes the treatment operated for direct marketing purposes (including functional profiling for such direct marketing); d) personal data have been unlawfully processed; e) personal data must be erased to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject; f) personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services.
– request the limitation of the processing that concerns the interested party, when one of the following hypotheses occurs: a) the interested party disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data; b) the processing is illegal and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and instead requests that their use be limited; c) although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the interested party to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court; d) the interested party opposed the processing carried out for direct marketing purposes, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party;
– obtain from the data controller, upon request, the communication of the third party recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted;
– withdraw at any time the consent to the processing where previously communicated for one or more specific purposes of their personal data, it being understood that this will not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
– receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning the interested party supplied by them to the Data Controller and, if technically feasible, to have these data transmitted directly to another data controller without impediments by the Data Controller to which it has provided them, if the following (cumulative) condition exists: a) the processing is based on the consent of the interested party for one or more specific purposes, or on a contract of which the interested party is a party and to which execution the treatment is necessary; and b) the processing is carried out by automated means (software) (overall right to the so-called “portability”). The exercise of the so-called right portability is without prejudice to the right of cancellation provided above;
– the interested party has the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or which similarly significantly affects his person.
– the interested party at any time may also lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority based on the GDPR (that of his residence or domicile).
In case of violation of his rights, the interested party can lodge a complaint with the European Data Protection Committee. , 19, 20, 21, 22 of the same.
The interested party can exercise his rights by writing to the Data Controller:
ANTONELLA DI ADAMO MASTRORILLI DWELLS
Contrada San Benedetto, 72017 Ostuni – Brindisi
It is possible to request a list of the autonomous owners, co-owners and external managers of the treatment.
Change of policy